Apple Pie Bread Pudding
- Category: Desserts
- Servings: 15
- 1 long loaf white bread (toasted and cubed)
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 can (14-ounce) sweet condensed milk
- 1 cup dried cranberries (soak in ½ cup sugar and ½ cup warm water until re-hydrated)
- 1 can (10-ounce) pineapple tidbits, including juice
- 2 cans apple pie filling (cut apples in small bite-size pieces)
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- (Optional: caramel syrup, Cool Whip or vanilla ice cream)
Mix ingredients (except butter) and place in two greased 9-by-13-inch pans, loosely placed so bread will have a crunchy texture. Melt butter and drizzle on top of pudding in each pan.
Bake at 375 degrees for 30–40 minutes, until brown. Serve hot, with choice of topping (optional).