Mee-Mee’s Berry Gelatin
- 3.4 ounce package raspberry gelatin mix
- 3.4 ounce package lemon gelatin mix
- 2 cups boiling water
- 10 ounce package frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 8 ounce can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup lemon lime soda
- ¼ cup instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
In a bowl, dissolve gelatin mixes in boiling water; stir well. Add raspberries and cranberry sauce; mix well. Stir in pineapple. Let cool briefly. Add soda; pour into a 9-by-9-inch serving dish and refrigerate until set. Spread topping over gelatin; cut into squares.
For the topping, whisk together pudding mix and milk for 2 minutes; fold in topping.