Beef and Pepper Kabobs
- Category: Beef
- Servings: 6-8
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1½ teaspoons dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds sirloin, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 each green, yellow, orange and red peppers
In a resealable plastic bag or shallow glass container, combine lemon juice, oil, onion, thyme, salt and pepper. Add meat; turn to coat. Seal bag or cover container; refrigerate 6 hours or overnight. Drain and discard marinade.
Cut peppers into 1-inch squares and thread onto metal or soaked wooden skewers alternately with meat. Grill over hot heat, turning often, 12–15 minutes or until the meat reaches desired doneness.