Hot Italian Sandwiches
- 6 hoagie rolls (or use hot dog rolls for less bread)
- 1 package (4-ounce) classic salami
- 1 package (4-ounce) classic pepperoni
- 1 package (9-ounce) deli-fresh smoked ham
- 24 slices thin-sliced mozzarella cheese
- ½ stick butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon dry Italian seasoning
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix butter and Italian seasoning. Evenly spread butter on inside of hoagie rolls (or bread of your choice). Layer 2 slices of each — mozzarella, salami, pepperoni and ham — and top with 2 more slices of mozzarella. (You can substitute your choice of meat and cheese.)
Once sandwiches are assembled, place into a large baking dish. Make sure they are tightly pressed together sideways with the open side facing up. Bake for 10 minutes for a hot melty sandwich or longer if you prefer a toasted sandwich.