Ravioli Di Yummy
- Category: Main Courses
- 2 packages beef ravioli (cheese ravioli is OK also)
- 3 to 4 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 package of frozen chopped spinach (defrost and strain)
- 1 jar Alfredo sauce
- 4 small plum tomatoes (chopped small)
- 1 small shallot (chopped fine)
- Parmesan/romano grated cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
In a huge skillet or frying pan, take chopped onions and sauté in olive oil until tender. When onion is tender, add the minced garlic and sauté for one minute longer.
Add jar of Alfredo sauce to the onion and garlic and simmer for 10 minutes.
While this is simmering, add ravioli to the pot of boiling water and cook until ravioli floats to the top or until done.
After the sauce is done simmering for 10 minutes, add the chopped plum tomatoes and the spinach. Mix well and simmer for another 10 minutes on low heat.
Drain ravioli and put in a big pasta bowl. Pour the spinach-tomato Alfredo sauce over the ravioli. Salt and pepper to taste and add parmesan/romano to your liking.