Texas Caviar Appetizer
- Servings: 6 cups
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 can (15-ounce) black-eyed peas, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15-ounce) white hominy, rinsed and drained
- 1 jar (8-ounce) medium picante sauce
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well.
Cover and chill overnight, stirring occasionally.
Serve with tortilla chips.