- 1 stick melted margarine
- 3 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1½ tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons mustard
- 1 medium onion, chopped fine or 2 tablespoons minced dry onion
- 2 packages party rolls
- 2 packages sliced ham, deli
- 2 packages sliced Swiss cheese
Combine margarine, poppy seeds, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and onion. Wisk until mixed thoroughly.
Split rolls lengthwise. Spread about two-thirds of the mixture on bottom halves of the rolls; then place ham slices and cheese slices on top of this.
Replace tops of rolls and spread remaining mixture on the tops.
Cover with foil; heat at 400 degrees for about 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.