Homemade Pimento Cheese
- 1 package (3 ounce) cream cheese
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons pimentos, smash with a fork
- Dash salt
- Dash Texas Pete
- Dash cayenne pepper
- Dash Worcestershire sauce
Add pressed pimentos to grated cheese. Mix in cream cheese. Add salt, Texas Pete, Worcestershire and cayenne pepper. Add mayonnaise and stir. If mixture is too stiff more mayonnaise can be added.
Put in airtight container and refrigerate. Best to let “set” over night (in refrigerator) before serving.