Grilled Cheese Loaf
- Catagory: Breads
- Servings: 10-12
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions with tops
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 loaf (1 pound) French bread, sliced
In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and butter. Add cheese, onions and garlic salt; mix well. Spread on both sides of each slice of bread.
Wrap loaf in a large piece of heavy-duty foil (about 28-by-18-inches); seal tightly. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 8–10 minutes, turning once. Unwrap foil; grill 5 minutes longer.