Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 32 squares)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 jar (11 3⁄4 ounces) hot fudge ice cream topping
- 1⁄2 cup cold milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla or chocolate pudding
- 2 cartons (16 ounces each) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 6 to 7 (2.07 ounces each) Snickers candy bars, chopped, divided
In a bowl, combine the crumbs and sugar; stir in butter. Press into an ungreased 13-by-9-by-2-inch dish. In a small sauce- pan, heat the fudge topping over low heat until warmed; pour evenly over crust. Cool.
In a mixing bowl, beat the milk, pudding mix and whipped topping for 2-3 minutes or until stiff, scraping sides of bowl often. Stir in three-fourths of the candy bar pieces. Pour over crust. Sprinkle with remaining candy bar pieces.
Cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours or overnight. Refrigerate leftovers.