- 1 box Swiss chocolate cake mix
- 1 small box Jell-O instant vanilla pudding
- 3 eggs
- 1½ cups milk
- ¾ cup oil
- 4 Butterfinger candy bars, finely chopped
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 package (8-ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 container (16 ounces) Cool Whip, softened
Combine all ingredients and mix with electric mixer.
Spray four 8-inch pans with Bakers Joy.
Bake 20–25 minutes at 325 degrees or until it tests done. Let cool completely.
Crush three of the Butterfingers and set aside.
Blend cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and granulated sugar with mixer. Add Cool Whip; mix well.
Fold in crushed candy bars and nuts.
Generously frost each layer. Crush a fourth Butterfinger candy bar and sprinkle on top of cake.
Refrigerate and enjoy.