Candy Bar Brownies
- 3⁄4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 11⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄3 cup baking cocoa
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 4 Snickers bars (2.07 ounces each), cut into 1⁄4 inch pieces
- 3 plain milk chocolate candy bars (1.55 ounces each), coarsely chopped
In a bowl, combine butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla.
Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; set aside 1⁄4 cup.
Add remaining dry ingredients to the egg mixture; mix well. Toss Snickers pieces with reserved flour mixture; stir into batter.
Transfer to a greased 13-by-9-by-2-inch baking pan. Sprinkle with milk chocolate candy bar pieces. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean (do not over bake). Cool on a wire rack. Chill before cutting.