Cookies and Cream Pie
- Catagory: Desserts
- 1 package (8-ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup marshmallow crème, such as Marshmallow Fluff
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1⅓ cups lightly crushed chocolate sandwich cookies, such as Oreos (about 12 cookies)
- Optional: Cool Whip or whipping cream to top pie
- 2¼ cups finely crushed chocolate sandwich cookies, such as Oreos (about 24 cookies)
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, melted
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
For crust: In a medium bowl, stir together crushed cookies and melted butter until combined. Using the bottom of a measuring cup, press mixture into bottom and up sides of a 9-inch pie plate. Bake until set, approximately 12 minutes. Let cool completely on a wire rack.
For filling: In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and marshmallow crème at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. In a medium bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form, approximately 4 minutes.
Gently fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture; stir in crushed cookies. Spread filling into cooled crust, smoothing top with an offset spatula. Refrigerate at least 4 hours. Top with sweetened whipped cream and cookie before serving, if desired.