Fruit Topped Triple Chocolate Pizza
- Catagory: Desserts
- Servings: 16
- 1 package (18 ounces) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 2 squares (1 ounce each) white chocolate for baking
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup thawed, frozen whipped topping
- 12-16 strawberries, cut in half
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin orange sections, well drained
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Shape cookie dough into a ball and place in center of pizza pan or stone. Using lightly floured roller, roll dough to a 12-inch circle, about ¼ inch thick. Bake 12–15 minutes or until edges are set. (Cookie will be soft. Do not overbake.) Remove from oven; cool 10 minutes. Carefully loosen cookie from baking pan or stone and finish cooling completely on pan or stone.
Place white chocolate and milk in bowl.
Microwave on high 1 minute; stir until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth. Microwave an additional 10–20 seconds if necessary. Cool slightly. In separate bowl, combine cream cheese and powdered sugar; mix well.
Gradually stir in white chocolate mixture; mix until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over cookie.
Arrange strawberries and mandarin oranges over cream cheese mixture. Place chocolate morsels and vegetable oil in microwave dish and microwave uncovered on high 30 seconds or until chocolate is melted and smooth. Drizzle over fruit. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes. Cut into wedges.