Ice Cream Pretzel Cake
- Category: Desserts
- Servings: 16 servings
- 1 1/4 cups crushed pretzels
- 6 tablespoons cold butter
- 3/4 cup hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- 2 packages (7 1/2 ounces each) chocolate covered miniature pretzels
- 1/2 gallon homemade style vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
Place crushed pretzels in a small bowl; cut in butter until crumbly. Press onto the bottom of a greased 9-inch springform pan. Cover and freeze for at least 30 minutes. Spread fudge topping over crust; cover and freeze.
Set aside 16 chocolate covered pretzels for garnish. Place remaining pretzels in a food processor; cover and process until crumbly. Transfer to a large bowl; stir in ice cream. Spread over the fudge topping. Drizzle with the caramel topping. Garnish with the reserved pretzels. Cover and freeze for at least 8 hours or overnight.