Macadamia Key Lime Pie
- Category: Desserts
- Servings: 8
- 1 cup crushed shortbread cookies
- ½ cup finely chopped macadamia nuts
- ¼ cup sugar
- ⅓ cup butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14-ounce) sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup Key lime juice or lime juice
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup coarsely chopped macadamia nuts
In a small bowl, mix cookie crumbs, macadamia nuts and sugar; stir in butter. Press onto bottom and up sides of a greased 9-inch pie plate. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in milk and lime juice until blended. Transfer to crust. Refrigerate, covered, at least 4 hours.
In a small bowl, beat cream until soft peaks form; spoon or pipe onto pie. Top with macadamia nuts.