Peanut Butter Freezer Pie
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 2/3 cup confectioners’ sugar
- ½ cup reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed, divided
- ¾ cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (8 inches)
In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth. Beat in confectioners’ sugar and peanut butter. Refrigerate ½ cup whipped topping for garnish. Beat ½ cup whipped topping into peanut butter mixture; fold in remaining whipped topping. Set aside 8 teaspoons chocolate chips for garnish; fold remaining chips into filling.
Spoon filling into crust. Cover and freeze for 3–4 hours or until firm. Remove from the freezer 20 minutes before serving. Garnish each slice with 1 tablespoon whipped topping and 1 teaspoon chocolate chips.