Streusel Strawberry Pizza
- Category: Desserts
- Servings: 8-10
- 1 package (18 1⁄4 ounces) white cake mix
- 1 1⁄4 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 can (21 ounces) strawberry pie filling or flavor of your choice
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
In a mixing bowl, combine the dry cake mix, oats and butter until blended; set aside 3⁄4 cup for topping. Add egg to the remaining crumb mixture and mix well. Press into a greased 12-inch pizza pan. Build up edges and flute if desired. Bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes.
Spread pie filling over crust to within 1 inch of edges. Combine the nuts, brown sugar, cinnamon and reserved crumb mixture; sprinkle over filling. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on wire rack. Refrigerate any leftovers.