Summer Dessert Pizza
- Category: Desserts
- Servings: 16
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 2 tablespoons seedless raspberry jam
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 4 medium kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1⅓ cups sliced strawberries
- 1⅓ cups each fresh raspberries, blueberries and blackberries
- ½ cup flaked coconut, toasted
Unroll the crescent dough and place in a greased 15-by-10-by-1-inch baking pan. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of pan; seal seams. Bake at 375 degrees for 15–20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners’ sugar and jam until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spread over crust. Arrange fruit over top. Sprinkle with coconut. Chill until serving.