Turtle S’more Cheesecake Minis
- ¾ cup Honey Maid graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ¾ cup Mexican caramel spread (dulce de leche), warmed slightly, divided
- ½ cup coarsely chopped Planters pecans, divided
- 1 package (8 ounce) Philadelphia cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (14 ounce) Jet-Puffed marshmallow creme
- ½ cup Jet-Puffed miniature marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons Hershey’s chocolate syrup
Mix graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar until well blended; press onto bottoms of 10 paper-lined muffin cups. Spoon ½ cup caramel spread evenly over crusts; sprinkle with ⅓ cup nuts.
Beat cream cheese and marshmallow creme in small bowl with mixer until well blended. Add 2 tablespoons of the remaining caramel spread; mix well. Spoon into muffin cups; top with marshmallows.
Drizzle with chocolate syrup and remaining caramel spread; sprinkle with remaining nuts. Refrigerate 3 hours.