Deep-Dish Layered Southern Banana Pudding
- 46 Nilla Wafers, divided
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- ½ cup chopped Planters Pecans
- ⅓ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) Jell-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 tub (8 ounces) Cool Whip whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 4 bananas (1 pound), sliced
- 1 package (8 ounces) Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Crush 30 wafers; mix next 4 ingredients. Spread onto bottom of 15-by-10-by-1-inch pan sprayed with cooking spray. Bake 5 minutes; stir. Bake 3 to 5 minutes or until golden brown; cool.
Beat pudding mixes and milk with whisk 2 minutes. (Pudding will be thick.) Stir in 1 cup Cool Whip. Layer ⅓ of the crumb mixture and half each of the bananas and pudding in a 2-quart serving bowl; repeat. Beat cream cheese and granulated sugar in medium bowl with mixer until blended. Gently stir in 1 cup of remaining Cool Whip; spread over top, sealing to edge of bowl. Sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture. Refrigerate 3 hours. Top each serving with remaining Cool Whip and whole wafers just before serving.