Banana Cheesecake Dessert
- 2 packages (21.4 ounces each) strawberry no-bake cheesecake mix
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, well drained
- 3 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1/2 cup chocolate ice cream topping, warmed, divided
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping, divided
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- Maraschino cherries with stems
Set aside filling and strawberry topping packets from cheesecake mixes. Place contents of crust mix packets in a large bowl; add butter and sugar. Press into an ungreased 13-by-9-by-2-inch dish In a mixing bowl, combine milk and contents of filling packets. Beat on low speed until blended. Beat on high for 3 minutes or until slightly thickened. Spread over crust. Chill for 1 hour.
Spread contents of strawberry topping packets over cheesecake. Top with pineapple and bananas. Drizzle with 1⁄4 cup of chocolate topping and 1⁄4 cup caramel topping. Spread with whipped topping (dish will be full). Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set. Before serving, drizzle with remaining chocolate and caramel toppings. Top with pecans and cherries.