- 3 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/3 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons chopped almonds
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons cold butter
- Vanilla ice cream
In a greased 9-inch microwave-safe pie plate, combine the blueberries, sugar and cornstarch. Cover and microwave on high for 7–8 minutes or until thickened, stirring twice.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the oats, brown sugar, flour, almonds and cinnamon. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over blueberry mixture.
Microwave, uncovered, on high for 2–3 minutes or until butter is melted. Serve with ice cream.