- 1 box (18-ounce) carrot cake mix
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 can (8-ounce) crushed pineapple in juice, undrained
- 16 Cinna-Spins™ Girl Scout cookies, coarsely crumbled
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 package (12-ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 1 package (16-ounce) powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tube orange decorating gel or icing
- Flaked coconut tinted with green food coloring
- 24 Cinna-Spins™, crumbled
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cupcake pans with paper baking cups. In large bowl, beat cake mix, orange juice, oil, eggs and pineapple on low speed for 30 seconds. Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes. Stir in Cinna-Spins™ crumbles and coconut. Fill each cup 2/3 full (an ice cream scoop works well). Bake 16 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes. Remove from pan to cooling rack. Cool completely.
To make frosting, beat butter and cream cheese at medium speed with a mixer until creamy. Add powdered sugar and vanilla; beat at low speed to combine. Beat on high speed 10 seconds or until smooth. Spread about 2 tablespoons frosting on top of each cupcake. Sprinkle Cinna-Spins™ crumbles on top of frosting. With orange decorating gel make zig-zag carrot design in center of each cupcake. Sprinkle green-colored coconut at top of each carrot. Store in refrigerator.