Pumpkin Chip Cream Pie
- ¾ cup cold 2 percent milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounce) instant vanilla pudding mix
- ⅔ cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup canned pumpkin
- ¾ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 graham cracker crust (9-inch)
- Slivered almonds and chocolate curls (optional)
In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set.
Stir in chocolate chips, pumpkin and pie spice. Fold in 2 cups of whipped topping.
Spoon into crust. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until set.
Spread with remaining whipped topping; garnish with almonds and chocolate curls if desired.