- 1 quart sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 small package strawberry JELL-O
- 2 small packages vanilla instant pudding
- 3 cups milk (to be used for pudding instead of amount on box)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 large (12-ounce) Cool Whip®
- 1 box vanilla wafers
Heat strawberries, sugar and JELL-O just enough to dissolve JELL-O, stirring constantly. Follow box directions for mixing pudding, but use 3 cups of milk. Add sour cream. Fold in three-fourths Cool Whip.
In a 9 1/2-by-13-inch casserole dish, layer wafers, pudding mix, and strawberries. Repeat until all ingredients are used. Top with remaining Cool Whip.