- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 6 thin slices deli ham
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 can (10¾ ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- ½ cup dry white wine or chicken broth
- Hot cooked rice
Flatten chicken to ¼ inch thickness. Top each piece with a slice of ham and cheese. Roll up tightly; secure with toothpicks. In a shallow bowl, combine the flour, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. Roll chicken in flour mixture; refrigerate for 1 hour.
In a skillet, brown roll-ups in oil on all sides; transfer to a 3-quart slow cooker. Combine the soup and wine or broth; pour over chicken. Cover and cook on low for 4–5 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 170 degrees. Remove roll-ups and stir sauce. Serve with rice.