Chicken Crescent Wreath
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Co-Jack cheese
- 2⁄3 cup condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 1⁄2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped water chestnuts
- 1 can (5 ounces) white chicken drained or 3⁄4 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
Arrange crescent rolls on a 12-inch pizza pan, forming a ring with pointed ends facing the outer edge of pan and wide ends overlapping.
Combine the remaining ingredients; spoon over wide ends of rolls.
Fold points over filling and tuck under wide ends (filling will be visible).
Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.