- 3 cups cooked and shredded chicken
- ½ cup diced celery
- ½ cup peeled and diced apple
- ¼ cup dried cherries
- ¼ cup chopped pecans or walnuts (optional)
- 2 to 3 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 4 to 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon dry mustard
- Kosher salt
- ⅛ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
Combine the chicken, celery, apple, cherries, pecans and red onion in a large bowl.
Whisk together the mayonnaise, vinegar, lemon juice and mustard in a small bowl. Season with salt and the pepper.
Pour the mayonnaise mixture over the chicken mixture and toss until the chicken is evenly coated. Sprinkle with the parsley before serving.