Oven-Baked Chicken Parmesan
- 6 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1½ pounds)
- 1 package Shake ‘N Bake Chicken Coating Mix
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
Coat chicken with coating mix as directed on package; place in 13-by-9-inch pan.
Bake for 20 minutes or until chicken is done and juices run clear or it reaches 165 degrees F. Top with remaining ingredients; bake 5 minutes or until mozzarella is melted.