Creamy Ham Turnovers
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked lean ham
- 2 tablespoons diced onion
- 1 celery rib, diced
- 2 tablespoons diced pimientos
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 egg white, beaten
In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, milk and dill until blended. Stir in the ham, onion, celery and pimientos. Roll out pizza dough into a 12-by-10-inch rectangle; cut in half lengthwise and widthwise.
Place on baking sheet coated with nonstick cooking spray.
Divide ham mixture evenly between the four rectangles. Fold opposite corners over ham mixture; pinch to seal. Brush with egg white. Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.