Asparagus Bow-Tie Pasta
- Category: Main Courses
- Servings: 4
- 2 cups farfalle (bow-tie pasta), uncooked
- 1 pound asparagus spears, timed, cut into 1-inch lengths
- ½ cup halved orange pepper strips
- ¼ cup julienne-cut oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, undrained
- ½ cup chicken broth
- ¼ cup whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 cup Kraft Shredded Italian Five Cheese with a Touch of Philadelphia
Cook pasta in large saucepan as directed on package, omitting salt and adding asparagus to boiling water the last 2 minutes. Drain.
Meanwhile, cook peppers and tomatoes in large skillet on medium-high heat 2 to 3 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring frequently.
Add pasta mixture, broth, whipping cream and oregano to skillet; mix well. Cook and stir 5 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened. Top with cheese; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese begins to melt.