Chicken & Summer Squash Skillet
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 pound)
- 1 tub (10 ounces) Philadelphia Italian Cheese and Herb Cooking Crème, divided
- 2 zucchini, cut lengthwise in half, then sliced
- 2 yellow squash, cut lengthwise in half, then sliced
- 2 cups cooked orzo pasta
- 2 tablespoon thinly sliced fresh basil
Melt butter in large skillet on medium heat. Add chicken; cook 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until done (165 degrees F). Transfer to plate; cover to keep warm.
Place ¼ cup cooking crème in small microwaveable bowl; set aside. Add vegetables to skillet; cook 5 minutes or until crisp-tender; stirring frequently. Stir in remaining cooking crème; cook and stir 2 minutes. Add orzo; cook and stir 2 minutes or until heated through.
Spoon orzo mixture onto 4 plates; top with chicken. Microwave reserved cooking crème on high 15 to 20 seconds or until heated through. Spoon over chicken; top with basil.