Crock Pot Angel Chicken
- 1½ to 2 pound pack of boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 envelope (.7-ounce) Italian dry salad dressing mix
- 1 can (10¾-ounce) condensed golden mushroom soup
- ¼ cup of butter or margarine
- 1 tub (8-ounce) cream cheese with chives and onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 cups cooked pasta (angel hair or your choice, hot)
In a crock pot and/or slow cooker place the chicken pieces.
Put everything else above (except pasta) on top of the chicken and let it cook, about 6–8 hours on low or 4 hours on high. You can stir half way through.
When you are ready to eat, make the noodles. Serve chicken on noodles. Along with some garlic bread, you will just love this meal.