Ham & Cheese Tarts
- Category: Main Courses
- Servings: 2 1⁄2 dozen
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup French onion dip
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fully-cooked ham
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, onion dip, milk, mustard and orange peel until blended. Stir in ham.
Split each biscuit into thirds; press into lightly greased miniature muffin cups. Spoon a scant tablespoonful of ham mixture into each cup; sprinkle with paprika. Bake at 375 degrees for 12–17 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.