Stuffed Chicken Rolls
- 6 large boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 6 slices fully cooked ham
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 can chicken broth
- chopped fresh parsley, optional
Flatten chicken to 1/8-inch thickness. Place ham and cheese on each breast. Roll up and tuck in ends; secure with a toothpick. Combine the flour, Parmesan cheese, sage, paprika and pepper, coat chicken on all sides. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
In a large skillet, brown chicken in oil over medium-high heat. Transfer to a 5-quart slow cooker. Combine soup and broth; pour over chicken. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours. Remove toothpicks. Garnish with parsley if desired.