Pork Chops O’Brien
- 6 bone-in pork loin chops (1⁄2 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 can (10 3⁄4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) French-fried onions, divided
- 1 package (24 ounces) frozen O’Brien hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoned salt
In a skillet, brown pork chops in oil on each side. In a large bowl, combine the soup, milk, sour cream, pepper, 1⁄2 cup cheese and 1⁄2 cup onions; fold in potatoes. Spread into a greased 13-by-9-by-2-inch baking dish. Arrange chops on top; sprinkle with seasoned salt.
Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until pork is tender. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining cheese and onions. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.