- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1/4 cup water chestnuts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons green onion, hopped
- 2 tubes (one 8 ounces, one 4 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons seasoned bread crumbs
In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, milk, dill, celery salt and pepper until smooth. Stir in the turkey, water chestnuts and onion.
Separate crescent dough into six rectangles; seal perforations. Spoon 1/3 cup turkey mixture onto the center of each rectangle; bring edges into center and pinch to seal.
Place on a baking sheet. Brush with butter; sprinkle with bread crumbs. Bake at 375 degrees for 15–20 minutes or until golden brown.