Cashew Chicken Rotini Salad
- 1 package (16 ounces) spiral or rotini pasta
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1½ cups sliced celery
- ¾ cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 cup seedless red grapes
- 1 cup seedless green grapes
- 1 package (5 ounces) dried cranberries
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups salted cashews
Cook pasta according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the chicken, pineapple, celery, onions, grapes and cranberries.
Drain pasta and rinse in cold water; stir into chicken mixture.
In a small bowl, whisk the ranch dressing and mayonnaise. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
Just before serving, stir in cashews.