Garden Tuna Macaroni Salad
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 can (6 ounces) light water-packed tuna, drained and flaked
- 2/3 cup chopped sweet yellow pepper
- 2/3 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/4 cup diced radishes
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons coarsely ground pepper
Cook macaroni according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the tuna, vegetables and parsley. Drain macaroni and rinse in cold water; add to tuna mixture.
In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, ranch dressing, Parmesan cheese and pepper. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Serve immediately or refrigerate.