Frozen Cherry Salad
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 2 cans (11 ounces each) mandarin oranges, drained
- Maraschino cherries and orange wedges, optional
In a mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese and whipped topping. Stir in pie filling. Set aside 1/4 cup oranges for garnish. Fold remaining oranges into cream cheese mixture.
Transfer to a 9 inch x 5 inch x 3 inch loaf pan. Cover and freeze 15 minutes before cutting. Garnish with reserved mandarin oranges, and cherries and oranges if desired.