Summer Spaghetti Salad
- 1 package (16 ounces) thin spaghetti, broke in half
- 3 medium tomatoes, diced
- 3 small zucchini, diced
- 1 large cucumber, halved, seeded and diced
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, diced
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Italian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1 1/2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Place in a large bowl; add tomatoes, zucchini, cucumber and peppers.
Combine remaining ingredients; pour over salad and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.