Seasoned Potato Wedges
- Category: Side Dishes
- Servings: 6–8 servings
- 1/3 cup all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3 large baking potatoes (about 2 3/4 pounds)
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter, divided
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons snipped chives
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour, Parmesan cheese and paprika. Cut each potato into eight wedges; dip in milk. Place in the bag, a few at a time, and shake to coat.
Place in a greased 15-by-10-by-1-inch baking pan. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons butter. Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees for 20 minutes. Turn wedges; drizzle with remaining butter. Bake 20–25 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender and golden brown.
In a large bowl, combine dip ingredients. Serve with warm potato wedges.