Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes
- Category: Side Dishes
- Servings: 12
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can (10¾ ounces) condensed cream of potato soup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 pounds small red potatoes (about 6), very thinly sliced
- 1½ cups shredded triple cheddar cheese with a Touch of Philadelphia
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
Mix first 3 ingredients in large bowl. Add potatoes; toss to coat. Spoon ⅓ into slow cooker sprayed with cooking spray; top with ¾ cup cheese. Repeat layers; cover with remaining potato mixture. Cover with lid. Cook on high 3½ to 4½ hours (or on low 7 to 8 hours). Stir well; sprinkle with paprika and chives.
Use red potatoes — they’ll hold their shape during hours of cooking. Place sliced potatoes in a bowl of cold water until ready to cook to prevent them from darkening.