Taco-Flavored Chicken Wings
- Category: Side Dishes
- Servings: About 2 1/2 dozen
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce, divided
- 4 pounds fresh or frozen chicken wingettes, thawed
- 1 cup ranch salad dressing
In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the taco seasoning, oil, vinegar and 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat.
Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat for 5 minutes. Grill 10-15 minutes longer or until juices run clear, turning occasionally.
In a small bowl, combine ranch dressing and remaining hot pepper sauce. Serve with chicken.