Vegetable Stuffing Bake
- Category: Side Dishes
- Servings: 2 casseroles (6–8 servings each)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cans (10 3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup processerd cheese sauce
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen cauliflower, thawed
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen corn, thawed
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen Brussels sprouts, thawed and halved
- 1 package (6 ounces) corn bread stuffing mix, divided
In a large skillet, sauté onion in oil until tender. Stir in the soup and cheese sauce until blended; heat through. In a large bowl, combine the vegetables and 1 cup stuffing mix. Add soup mixture and mix well.
Transfer to two greased shallow 2-quart baking dishes. Sprinkle with remaining stuffing mix. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 30–35 minutes or until vegetables are tender and edges are bubbly.