- 1 pound ground beef
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 package (7¾ ounces) lasagna dinner mix
- 5 cups water
- 1 can (14½ ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (7 ounces) whole kernel corn, undrained
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 small zucchini, chopped
In a Dutch oven or soup kettle, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the contents of lasagna dinner sauce mix, water, tomatoes, corn and Parmesan cheese; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add the lasagna noodles and zucchini. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until noodles are tender. Serve immediately.