Home Style Stew
- Catagory: Soups
- 2 packages (16 ounces each) frozen vegetables for stew
- 1 1/2 pounds beef stew meat, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 envelope reduced-sodium onion soup mix
Place vegetables in a 5-quart slow cooker. In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, brown beef on all sides.
Transfer to slow cooker. Combine remaining ingredients; pour over top. Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or until beef is tender.