- 1 1⁄2 pounds ground beef
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 2 cans (15 1⁄4 ounces each) whole kernel corn, undrained
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) ranch-style or chili beans, undrained
- 2 cans (14 1⁄2 ounces each) diced tomatoes, undrained
- Crushed tortilla chips and shredded cheddar cheese
- Flour tortillas, warmed
In a Dutch oven or large saucepan, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in taco seasoning, corn, beans and tomatoes. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Place tortilla chips in soup bowls; ladle soup over chips. Sprinkle with cheese. Serve with warmed tortillas.