Hot Apple Pie Dip
- Category: Appetizers
- Servings: 2 cups
- 1 tub (8 ounces) Philadelphia light cream cheese spread
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (or ground cinnamon)
- 1 apple, chopped, divided
- ¼ cup Kraft 2% milk shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped Planters pecan pieces
- Wheat thins lightly cinnamon snack crackers
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Mix cream cheese spread, sugar and spice in medium bowl until well blended. Stir in half the chopped apple.
Spread into an 8-inch pie plate or small casserole dish. Top with remaining apples, cheddar cheese and pecans. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until heated through. Serve with crackers.